20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 11. If you follow me on twitter, you probably already know that I've been obsessing about these vintage blocks from MonkiVintage. I even mentioned them here a few months ago. I finally decided to make a similar set of my own this weekend and, while I was at it, I made a set for you too. These aren't as fabulous as the originals, but one winner will receive this set of blocks to arrange and rearrange to their heart's content. Thanks to Accelerator Press for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.